Information on California’s Keep Your Home Transition Assistance Program

August 2014 Blog: More great summertime events
August 7, 2014
Linda Pasas earns Certified International Property Specialist designation
October 3, 2014
Show all

Information on California’s Keep Your Home Transition Assistance Program

Keep your home CA

Here is some information we recently found on “Keep Your Home California” Transition Assistance Program (TAP).

Keep Your Home California is a free service for homeowners who have suffered a financial hardship, to help them stay in their homes, maintain an affordable mortgage payment and avoid foreclosure.  The funds come from the Transition Assistance Program (TAP), part of the Keep Your Home California Program.

There are a variety of programs available through the program, including:

Unemployment Mortgage Assistance

Mortgage Reinstatement Assistance Program

Principal Reduction Program

Transition Assistance Program

For qualified homeowners, these state funds may be used in addition to any other transition assistance that the homeowner may receive by participating in the Federal Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives (HAFA) program or in any other pre-offer short sale program.

To learn more about the Transition Assistance Program’s guidelines, and who can qualify, please visit the program’s website at Keep Your Home California.

Comments are closed.